Color By nancy August 29, 2026 Comments PeterAugust 29, 2026 at 6:52 PMNice lighting on thisReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 30, 2026 at 10:33 AMLove the lighting DeleteRepliesReplynancyAugust 30, 2026 at 2:12 PMThanks. I have been wrestling with learning to make vignettes, and this photo has one to focus attention onto the flower DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderAugust 30, 2026 at 11:24 AMSuper nice! Way to catch the sunlight!ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 30, 2026 at 2:13 PMSee above. It's a vignette, trying to minimize the busy background. I'm trying to teach myself how to use vignettes.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice lighting on this
ReplyDeleteLove the lighting
DeleteThanks. I have been wrestling with learning to make vignettes, and this photo has one to focus attention onto the flower
DeleteSuper nice! Way to catch the sunlight!
ReplyDeleteSee above. It's a vignette, trying to minimize the busy background. I'm trying to teach myself how to use vignettes.
Delete