Early Monday- Free Choice

  When the weather doesn't cooperate, what should one do?

Play with photos and Photoshop.

Below is a photo of the kid who lives down the street from us with his new toy. You can see the kid if you squint and look at all the parked cars.


I cropped the photo in Lightroom and then transferred it to Photoshop. In Photoshop I had Ai remove all the distractions: parked cars, the tree blocking the car, and the car parked in the driveway further down.

Then using this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPTteFyrUYs&t=1s I created the pixel stretch.

Saved all my layers and went back to Lightroom for some little tweaks. The result is what you see below.


Sometimes you just have to play.😄


Comments

  1. Fun! And a great result. You've got some skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive result. Real dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good !! Now it looks like one of those Matchbox car :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super interesting, Camellia. It's very clever of you to figure out everything. I like seeing what AI can do and not do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment