Fill the Frame By nancy August 06, 2026 As tired as I am of taking photos of flowers, flowers are pretty spectacular events. I believe this is called Limelight Panicle Hydrangea. They are everywhere right now. I took this in the parking lot of the mall. Comments Nancy Andrea DAugust 6, 2026 at 9:14 AMIt is a very good shot, Nancy! The whites are not over exposed or dull. I see the petals and the delicatedness of the petals overlapping. Good one!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCamellia StaabAugust 6, 2026 at 9:48 AMBeautiful capture especially in white. It needs to be enlarge to fully appreciate their texture and the overflow.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 6, 2026 at 10:03 AMGood capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeterAugust 6, 2026 at 3:09 PMVery nice ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
It is a very good shot, Nancy! The whites are not over exposed or dull. I see the petals and the delicatedness of the petals overlapping. Good one!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture especially in white. It needs to be enlarge to fully appreciate their texture and the overflow.
ReplyDeleteGood capture
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDelete