Fill the Frame By nancy August 13, 2026 Comments Thats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 13, 2026 at 9:47 AMNice detailReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPeterAugust 13, 2026 at 6:53 PMSerene ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTom SniderAugust 13, 2026 at 9:41 PMVery nice! I can imagine the wind bending the grasses toward the right. Having the foreground and the background out of focus gives depth to it.ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 14, 2026 at 8:07 AMThanks. The wind was blowing, making focus hard. It was a huge field of grass, very beautiful with the sun and wind. I always try to capture the beauty of grass but it's always a poor representation of the beauty. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice detail
ReplyDeleteSerene
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I can imagine the wind bending the grasses toward the right. Having the foreground and the background out of focus gives depth to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks. The wind was blowing, making focus hard. It was a huge field of grass, very beautiful with the sun and wind. I always try to capture the beauty of grass but it's always a poor representation of the beauty.
Delete