Friday Nature By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi August 21, 2026 Comments PeterAugust 22, 2026 at 1:47 AMHarvested and wrapped 👍ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 22, 2026 at 10:04 AMI thought it looked like staypuff marshmallows DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabAugust 22, 2026 at 11:13 AMThis is a very nice photo Tom. I am impressed with the farmers in your location....here no one wraps.ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:48 AMI have never seen plastic wraps I thought is looked like a staypuff marshmallows farm ahahaDeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyAugust 22, 2026 at 11:55 AMI had never seen wrapped rolls before. Yep, marshmallows, exactly ! ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:49 AMYup that was my first thought staypuff marshmallowsDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Harvested and wrapped 👍
ReplyDeleteI thought it looked like staypuff marshmallows
DeleteThis is a very nice photo Tom. I am impressed with the farmers in your location....here no one wraps.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen plastic wraps I thought is looked like a staypuff marshmallows farm ahaha
DeleteI had never seen wrapped rolls before. Yep, marshmallows, exactly !
ReplyDeleteYup that was my first thought staypuff marshmallows
Delete