Friday- Nature

 





Comments

  1. Seems to be a dice. Is there a story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No story that I know of. I have gone to this area every year to take photos. It's called the Fort Pierce Jetty. I love the scenery and of course this "pathway". Throughout this entire walkway/pathway people had placed memorials for their loved ones on all the surrounding rocks. Last year all the memorials were removed and banned from future use. The pathway has been made smaller but this boulder is still there. I can only think that some sort of erosion created this spot. Hopefully, it will remain untouched by humans.

      Delete
  2. There's got to be a story here. I hope it includes those people who appear to be standing on something out in the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops -- I zoomed in really close and saw that those are buoys out there, not people!

      Delete
  3. The dice of the Gods. They gamble with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does look like dice. And of course as you say....they do gamble with our lives.

      Delete

Post a Comment