Monday- Free Choice By Camellia Staab August 31, 2026 I fell in love with the light in this barn, naturally went overboard with the "click, click". Comments Tom SniderAugust 31, 2026 at 10:37 AMLovely shots. I'm not familiar with the concept of "overboard" when it comes to clicks. The more the better!ReplyDeleteRepliesTom SniderAugust 31, 2026 at 10:38 AMWas this a competition or just a practice?DeleteRepliesReplyCamellia StaabSeptember 1, 2026 at 11:42 AMYearly competition at the State fair. Some of them were just competing with themselves since there were no other entrants.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterAugust 31, 2026 at 1:22 PMYou certainly got some great shots there.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 31, 2026 at 9:02 PMEnglish Riders love all the captures I have a friend that teaches that riding technique ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Lovely shots. I'm not familiar with the concept of "overboard" when it comes to clicks. The more the better!
ReplyDeleteWas this a competition or just a practice?
DeleteYearly competition at the State fair. Some of them were just competing with themselves since there were no other entrants.
DeleteYou certainly got some great shots there.
ReplyDeleteEnglish Riders love all the captures I have a friend that teaches that riding technique
ReplyDelete