Monday - Free Choice

 Water ... water ... Water ...

It is a very very hot summer this year and I was surprised that I did not coped well.

I had not asked about you all and I hope everyone and your love ones are fine and not suffering from the heatwave or wild fire.




Comments

  1. Not suffering at the moment as we have come to Scotland.You rarely get heat waves there! Back home in the south has certainly been warm though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Peter and am glad that all is well with you and your love ones.

      Delete
  2. Not too bad now. Had a few days of very hot, suffocating heat. But we are fortunate to have aircon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its off and on hot here, However we are going into a high extreme heat wave for the next 5 days There are fires around us so we get the lovely smoke that is blown in But we are surviving Have air in the house and car Nice refreshing capture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, do take care of yourself and Jovi, too. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate is the key word .

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment