Not colorful. LACK of color, actually By nancy August 01, 2026 I did not know some bees are grey Comments Tom SniderAugust 1, 2026 at 7:42 AMCool shot. I didn't know about grey bees either. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 1, 2026 at 9:41 AMWow I did not know bees were gray either nice capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCamellia StaabAugust 1, 2026 at 9:56 AMThis is a leaf cutter bee and are not aggressive like the honey bee.ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 2, 2026 at 5:19 AMThanks for the ID. I did not come up with that, myself, but you are right. The big eye, and the way it was staying on the edge of the leaf-- you nailed it.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterAugust 2, 2026 at 2:10 AMIs it an old bee 🙂 Good capture ReplyDeleteRepliesnancyAugust 2, 2026 at 5:17 AMThat's what I wondered, at first! 🤣DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Cool shot. I didn't know about grey bees either.
ReplyDeleteWow I did not know bees were gray either nice capture
ReplyDeleteThis is a leaf cutter bee and are not aggressive like the honey bee.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ID. I did not come up with that, myself, but you are right. The big eye, and the way it was staying on the edge of the leaf-- you nailed it.
DeleteIs it an old bee 🙂 Good capture
ReplyDeleteThat's what I wondered, at first! 🤣
Delete