After four years of still-unfinished construction the Ottawa River Pathway along the river under Parliament Hill is now re-opened. They are still working on the new heating plant for the Hill on the top of the cliffs but the cliffs themselves have been stabilized and the tunnel shelter to protect pedestrians from falling rocks has been removed. It is a wonderful path along the river with views of the opposite shore and Victoria Island.
Cliff stabalizaton
I came home via Wellington in order to take advantage of the shady side of the street in the heat. The reflection at the Bank of Canada building drew me in...





Your white and black photos are always so impressive, Abigail! Thank you for the share and I like photo #3 very much!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nancy. No 3 appealed to me because of the semi-abstract shapes.
DeleteI agree with Nancy...your black and whites are really superb. Btw did I miss your Italy travel photos?
ReplyDeleteNo, I have simply been lazy about what to put up, they are all processed. Interestingly I prefer the Rome photos to Milan but that is just me. Now that you have poked me I guess I had better start posting them🤪
Delete👍🏻
DeleteWonderful captures looks llike a nice riding path
ReplyDeleteGreat place for a walk😄
DeleteVery nice, especially the last
ReplyDelete