Thank you for helping me. I always appreciate it. I did not realize that removing big stuff was commonly done. I know about it, but do not do it. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't for whatever reason. I do use the healing brush for maybe a small piece of something on the ground or at the edge of the crop. Am I the only one? Do you all remove big items frequently? Do you feel it's just normal progress to be able to edit something out ? I'm very interested what you all think. Looking forward the the conversation.
I see what Peter is saying. It would make the image technically better to take out that distraction. I tried cropping it a bit -- cropping some off the right side, enough to take out most of the bike and also the bright rectangular spot near the guy's shoulder. From there it would be easy to remove the remaining portions of the tire and handlebar. Then I'd crop the top down a bit to make the image less tall and skinny looking. You could do all that -- or not. It's not like you're entering the image in a photography competition. I often decide not to take out certain flaws in my shots if I think they won't make a difference. If it's a big messy thing to try to remove, like an entire bicycle, I may decide not to remove it. One of the pictures I posted today has a very messy ceiling. I thought about trying to reduce the distraction but decided to forget it. It's a personal cost/benefit analysis.
You should be surprised how heavy pictures are edited. I have seen pictures transform from sooc to magazine ready. Completly different picture. Here if it would have more of the bike it would be ok for me. Just that bit of wheel is distracting. We can say what we want it is your personal choice. You can play around with it, the benefits of the digital age.I believe in a minimum of edit on the photos.
I do crop images.It is sometimes the case that you concentrate on the main subject and don't always notice things on the edge, or in this case a quick grab doesn't give you the chance to frame. As said, it's personal choice but you have enough space top and bottom to keep the ratios the same if you cropped a bit off the right.
Yes, I crop. I think I didn't clarify well enough-- I am asking about using AI erasers to magically remove an item with no crop involved. I explored a bit and see that Photoroom does it effortlessly, for free. I do not use Photoshop, which Is supposed to be the leader standard. The software/app can vary, but I'm curious as to how you all feel about erasing that bike with magic?
Perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteGoid one, just take out the bike wheel
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping me. I always appreciate it. I did not realize that removing big stuff was commonly done. I know about it, but do not do it. I'm not opposed to it, I just don't for whatever reason. I do use the healing brush for maybe a small piece of something on the ground or at the edge of the crop. Am I the only one? Do you all remove big items frequently? Do you feel it's just normal progress to be able to edit something out ? I'm very interested what you all think. Looking forward the the conversation.
DeleteI see what Peter is saying. It would make the image technically better to take out that distraction. I tried cropping it a bit -- cropping some off the right side, enough to take out most of the bike and also the bright rectangular spot near the guy's shoulder. From there it would be easy to remove the remaining portions of the tire and handlebar. Then I'd crop the top down a bit to make the image less tall and skinny looking. You could do all that -- or not. It's not like you're entering the image in a photography competition. I often decide not to take out certain flaws in my shots if I think they won't make a difference. If it's a big messy thing to try to remove, like an entire bicycle, I may decide not to remove it. One of the pictures I posted today has a very messy ceiling. I thought about trying to reduce the distraction but decided to forget it. It's a personal cost/benefit analysis.
DeleteYou should be surprised how heavy pictures are edited. I have seen pictures transform from sooc to magazine ready. Completly different picture. Here if it would have more of the bike it would be ok for me. Just that bit of wheel is distracting. We can say what we want it is your personal choice. You can play around with it, the benefits of the digital age.I believe in a minimum of edit on the photos.
DeleteI do crop images.It is sometimes the case that you concentrate on the main subject and don't always notice things on the edge, or in this case a quick grab doesn't give you the chance to frame. As said, it's personal choice but you have enough space top and bottom to keep the ratios the same if you cropped a bit off the right.
DeleteYes, I crop. I think I didn't clarify well enough-- I am asking about using AI erasers to magically remove an item with no crop involved. I explored a bit and see that Photoroom does it effortlessly, for free. I do not use Photoshop, which Is supposed to be the leader standard. The software/app can vary, but I'm curious as to how you all feel about erasing that bike with magic?
DeleteNice capture thats one big statue
ReplyDelete