Saturday Colors By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi August 22, 2026 Comments peter berckmansAugust 22, 2026 at 10:30 AMGood one TomReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:45 AMThanks peter DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabAugust 22, 2026 at 11:11 AMNice find.ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:45 AMThanks Camellia DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyAugust 22, 2026 at 11:56 AMOdd slogan, to me. ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:45 AMOn the side of a farm store DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterAugust 22, 2026 at 6:46 PMGood one.ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:45 AMThanks Peter DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderAugust 22, 2026 at 10:24 PMIt's a cool mural. I googled "Farmer's Helper" and learned it's a butcher shop in Oregon.ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 23, 2026 at 10:46 AMWow did not know that I thought it was a farm store DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Good one Tom
ReplyDeleteThanks peter
DeleteNice find.
ReplyDeleteThanks Camellia
DeleteOdd slogan, to me.
ReplyDeleteOn the side of a farm store
DeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteThanks Peter
DeleteIt's a cool mural. I googled "Farmer's Helper" and learned it's a butcher shop in Oregon.
ReplyDeleteWow did not know that I thought it was a farm store
Delete