This coat of arms, or whatever it is, definitely called out for a photo to be taken. Interesting! Tried to look up the meaning but couldn't get a good answer.
Hi Nancy. It is the crest on the motor launch 'Havengore' which is the vessel that carried Winston Churchill up the Thames on the day of his funeral. It is currently moored at my local harbour.
Interesting capture I tried looking it up all I could find it symbolizes loyalty, courage, vigilance, and faithful service however its still a cool capture
This coat of arms, or whatever it is, definitely called out for a photo to be taken. Interesting! Tried to look up the meaning but couldn't get a good answer.
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy. It is the crest on the motor launch 'Havengore' which is the vessel that carried Winston Churchill up the Thames on the day of his funeral. It is currently moored at my local harbour.
DeleteInteresting capture I tried looking it up all I could find it symbolizes loyalty, courage, vigilance, and faithful service however its still a cool capture
ReplyDeleteHi Tom. See answer to Nancy above.
DeleteCute find.
ReplyDelete