Saturday Colours By Peter August 14, 2026 Comments Tom SniderAugust 14, 2026 at 9:27 PMVery colorful! These boats look like they have special equipment -- do you know what they're used for?ReplyDeleteRepliesPeterAugust 15, 2026 at 1:52 AMHi Tom. They are all small fishing vessels.DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyAugust 15, 2026 at 6:12 AMInteresting!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 15, 2026 at 9:56 AMCool capture fishing boats ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCamellia StaabAugust 15, 2026 at 10:06 AMSo..... I get out of my boat and I have to climb the retaining wall to go home? Just being a smart aleck.🤪 That red one reminds me of Scuffy the Tugboat.ReplyDeleteRepliesPeterAugust 15, 2026 at 1:22 PMYes Camellia but you're a tough Scots fisherman so you take it in your stride😄DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Very colorful! These boats look like they have special equipment -- do you know what they're used for?
ReplyDeleteHi Tom. They are all small fishing vessels.
DeleteInteresting!
ReplyDeleteCool capture fishing boats
ReplyDeleteSo..... I get out of my boat and I have to climb the retaining wall to go home? Just being a smart aleck.🤪 That red one reminds me of Scuffy the Tugboat.
ReplyDeleteYes Camellia but you're a tough Scots fisherman so you take it in your stride😄
Delete