I was outside this bar trying to shoot the reflections from the door and the windows.
The manager invited me inside even though they were open from 5 pm onwards - Happy Hour. Of course I went in and started a conversation with the manger. She said it was her last day at work as this bar's last day was that day.
I was very suprised and asked if she had found another job as she looked quite young. She said that she was still searching and will seek employment in the hôtellerie or back to F&B as she loves meeting and chatting with people.
Before leaving, I wished her all the best in life !

Colourful shot. The decor looks a bit time warp.
ReplyDeleteI know and I thought the same thing, too re time warp! Thank you, Peter.
DeleteI love the story, and the picture. Looks like a fun bar; too bad they had to close. What is F&B?
ReplyDeleteThank you, Tom. Well, is business and if the sums just don't add up, something has to go. F&B - Food and Beverage. It refers to businesses involved in producing, processing, preparing, serving, or selling food and drinks.
DeleteInteresting, colorful place. Definitely retroish. So many businesses going under and so many unemployed here as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Camellia.Yes, I agree with you as there are lots of competition and also rent increase among other things.
DeleteColorful capture
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom and Jovi.
Delete