Sunday Monochrome By Peter August 02, 2026 Comments Tom SniderAugust 2, 2026 at 4:37 AMI like this a lot! It would not have been nearly as cool in color. Well done. ReplyDeleteRepliesPeterAugust 3, 2026 at 3:31 AMThanks Tom. I took it in colour but the intention from the start was for a change to mono as I thought it would probably be better.DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyAugust 2, 2026 at 5:14 AMLove the subject. ReplyDeleteRepliesPeterAugust 3, 2026 at 3:32 AM🙂DeleteRepliesReplyReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 2, 2026 at 10:14 AMGood Capture love the texture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I like this a lot! It would not have been nearly as cool in color. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tom. I took it in colour but the intention from the start was for a change to mono as I thought it would probably be better.
DeleteLove the subject.
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteGood Capture love the texture
ReplyDelete