Sunday- Monochrome

 




Comments

  1. Good one! Great how you caught the rider and horse starting to turn toward the open side of the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go out on a limb and ask if this is a composite. I feel you have had a little play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually not a composite at all. The only play I had was to convert into b/c. I posted colored versions of this barn and riders in today's post. But I think I know why it looks like a composite to you....the rim/light on the rider's hat?

      Delete
    2. Yes, mainly. It gives a slight impression of having been inserted over a background. Plus the short piece of fence on the left looked bright and out of place which made me wonder if the background view had been changed. It's really only because I know you like to tinker🙂

      Delete
    3. You know me to well...but I am innocent this time 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment