Tuesday Built Found Painted By Tom Snider August 03, 2026 Comments Nancy Andrea DAugust 4, 2026 at 2:36 AMThat is very well shot and well done!! Great photo and I like it!! Was it on a container or on a wall?ReplyDeleteRepliesTom SniderAugust 4, 2026 at 9:40 PMIt's a shipping container.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabAugust 4, 2026 at 9:30 AMPipes leading........?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 4, 2026 at 9:49 AMLooks like a container on a train ReplyDeleteRepliesTom SniderAugust 4, 2026 at 9:41 PMRight, but a little smaller, like a shipping container for trucking.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterAugust 4, 2026 at 11:05 AMGood one Tom, I like it ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynancyAugust 5, 2026 at 8:07 AMTerrific. Abstract. I always love this type!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That is very well shot and well done!! Great photo and I like it!! Was it on a container or on a wall?
ReplyDeleteIt's a shipping container.
DeletePipes leading........?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a container on a train
ReplyDeleteRight, but a little smaller, like a shipping container for trucking.
DeleteGood one Tom, I like it
ReplyDeleteTerrific. Abstract. I always love this type!
ReplyDelete