I was just sitting at a table with my cup of coffee and pretending to scroll on my phone, which I was holding up in front of me. The woman on her phone was farther away so I had to crop in a bit.
Sort of. See my response to Nancy. I pretended I was doing stuff on my phone. In all three shots the people were wrapped up in conversations, so they paid no attention to me.
You were on a roll! So close up to everyone. What was your trick?
ReplyDeleteI was just sitting at a table with my cup of coffee and pretending to scroll on my phone, which I was holding up in front of me. The woman on her phone was farther away so I had to crop in a bit.
DeleteLooks like you were holding your camera close to your chest?
ReplyDeleteSort of. See my response to Nancy. I pretended I was doing stuff on my phone. In all three shots the people were wrapped up in conversations, so they paid no attention to me.
DeleteNice set, good candid work
ReplyDeleteCool Candid captures you were busy
ReplyDelete