Wednesday People By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi August 19, 2026 Comments nancyAugust 19, 2026 at 1:41 PMBe honest. This is a photo of a person but really, in your heart of hearts, you wanted to take a picture of that cute dog, right? 🤣🤣ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 20, 2026 at 9:28 AMhahaha Nailed it DeleteRepliesReplyReplypeter berckmansAugust 20, 2026 at 1:02 AMYou stau a dog person my friendReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 20, 2026 at 9:29 AMLove dogs they are true friends DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabAugust 20, 2026 at 9:13 AMFor a second I thought it was you....but then I corrected myself. 😜ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 20, 2026 at 9:30 AMYou thought it was me? DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Be honest. This is a photo of a person but really, in your heart of hearts, you wanted to take a picture of that cute dog, right? 🤣🤣
ReplyDeletehahaha Nailed it
DeleteYou stau a dog person my friend
ReplyDeleteLove dogs they are true friends
DeleteFor a second I thought it was you....but then I corrected myself. 😜
ReplyDeleteYou thought it was me?
Delete