Wednesday People By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi August 05, 2026 Comments Nancy Andrea DAugust 5, 2026 at 10:29 AMSeems like a very hot day...ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 6, 2026 at 10:08 AMYea it waas a tad hot for Oregon DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderAugust 5, 2026 at 9:58 PMInteresting! What's this guy doing?ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 6, 2026 at 10:08 AMChecking on the train hookups DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancyAugust 6, 2026 at 7:20 AMYes, I'm so curious about the function of his work vestReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviAugust 6, 2026 at 10:09 AMThis was a day I was waiting for the train He Checks all the connections DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Seems like a very hot day...
ReplyDeleteYea it waas a tad hot for Oregon
DeleteInteresting! What's this guy doing?
ReplyDeleteChecking on the train hookups
DeleteYes, I'm so curious about the function of his work vest
ReplyDeleteThis was a day I was waiting for the train He Checks all the connections
Delete