The stacks of cowboy hats are cool! Thanks for the peek inside. For the record, when I ask what a place is for I am just expecting an answer like, "oh, it's a bank" or "I have no idea." Appreciate your above-and-beyond efforts. It's interesting to see inside, gotta admit! Thanks again for the super efforts.
🤣🤣🤣 Aren't you glad you have us around, giving places to visit. Go back in and price out the stetsons... ( just kidding Tom!!) Thanks again for giving us a tour.
That's a lot of hats!
ReplyDeleteOh Yea and I only captured half of them :-)
DeleteThe stacks of cowboy hats are cool! Thanks for the peek inside. For the record, when I ask what a place is for I am just expecting an answer like, "oh, it's a bank" or "I have no idea." Appreciate your above-and-beyond efforts. It's interesting to see inside, gotta admit! Thanks again for the super efforts.
ReplyDeleteI usually dont know, but what fun would it be to say I have no idea haha Your welcome Plus it helps with my Google Score hahaha
Delete🤣🤣🤣 Aren't you glad you have us around, giving places to visit. Go back in and price out the stetsons...
ReplyDelete( just kidding Tom!!) Thanks again for giving us a tour.
I like going back I get to meet some nice and not so nice people Plus it helps with my Google Score haha You want to know the cost of the Stetsons ?
Delete