It as been awhile since I walked across the Alexandra Bridge so yesterday I did that and walked around the Museum of History. The new swimming dock sits near the bridge, and was well used. I take as many pictures of the bridge as I can because this historic bridge is slated to be demolished starting in 2028 and replaced with a glitzy new bridge. So much for heritage...
I got a bonus view of a crew dismantling a stage setup from the weekend festival
All that is left of the E.B. Eddy plant of matchstick fame is this digestor tower. The tower has been undergoing extensive restoration over the past few years so it is a pleasure to see it without scaffolding.
The view from the bridge on my way home.





Very nice! I like all the images, especially the two wider ones. In the first one, on the other side of the river I recognize the National Gallery from your last post.
ReplyDelete