Colorful By nancy September 19, 2026 Colorful in more ways than one.... Comments Thats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 19, 2026 at 9:49 AMColorful Insect Nice find and capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCamellia StaabSeptember 19, 2026 at 10:52 AMMy kind of photo. I miss these guys since we replaced our fence and cut down all the milkweed.ReplyDeleteRepliesnancySeptember 20, 2026 at 8:51 AMCurious what you mean by "my kind of photo." I can't see this photo as a "kind." Just curious.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterSeptember 20, 2026 at 4:19 PMNice capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTom SniderSeptember 20, 2026 at 4:57 PMGreat catch, great pop of color. But I wonder, are these two bugs "getting to know each other"? 😂ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Colorful Insect Nice find and capture
ReplyDeleteMy kind of photo. I miss these guys since we replaced our fence and cut down all the milkweed.
ReplyDeleteCurious what you mean by "my kind of photo." I can't see this photo as a "kind." Just curious.
DeleteNice capture
ReplyDeleteGreat catch, great pop of color. But I wonder, are these two bugs "getting to know each other"? 😂
ReplyDelete