Friday Nature By Peter September 24, 2026 Comments Tom SniderSeptember 24, 2026 at 9:53 PMNice one. Needs to be viewed full size. I like how there are subjects at 3 different distances, lined up nicely. It's cool how the tower in the distance sort of echoes the tallest of the figures in the foreground.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 25, 2026 at 9:32 AMFantastic capture ReplyDeleteRepliesReplynancySeptember 25, 2026 at 1:07 PMUntil I noticed the tiny people, I had the proportions completely wrong in my head. Everything is huge! Wonderful scene. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Nice one. Needs to be viewed full size. I like how there are subjects at 3 different distances, lined up nicely. It's cool how the tower in the distance sort of echoes the tallest of the figures in the foreground.
ReplyDeleteFantastic capture
ReplyDeleteUntil I noticed the tiny people, I had the proportions completely wrong in my head. Everything is huge! Wonderful scene.
ReplyDelete