Friday: Nature

Deer in the Yard

Images Exposed Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Nature: At our karate class, we had a small break, and some folks near our windows got my attention. I went over, and they pointed out the windows. This mother and her fawn were nibbling in the next property's yard. At the moment I took this, they looked up. If there had been no window, I'm sure they would have run, but they just settled in and kept eating. I got two shots before class resumed.

Quote of the Day: "The difficult is what takes a little time; the impossible is what takes a little longer." - Fridtjof Nansen


Comments

  1. Wonderful Capture I was driving on a county road and captured a Mom and kids Oly was able t capture the kids because mom was skidish Your capture is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch! Great that you caught them looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment