Sunday - Monochrome By Nancy Andrea D September 06, 2026 Roots Comments PeterSeptember 6, 2026 at 6:45 PMGreat root system, really suits monoReplyDeleteRepliesNancy Andrea DSeptember 7, 2026 at 1:22 AMI thought so, too. Thank you, Peter.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderSeptember 6, 2026 at 9:41 PMWhat Peter said. It must be viewed full size to be really appreciated. Some parts of it look like old etchings.ReplyDeleteRepliesNancy Andrea DSeptember 7, 2026 at 1:24 AMIt was a grandoise texture big roots spreading on the ground. I was really pleased when I saw it. Thank you, Tom.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Great root system, really suits mono
ReplyDeleteI thought so, too. Thank you, Peter.
DeleteWhat Peter said. It must be viewed full size to be really appreciated. Some parts of it look like old etchings.
ReplyDeleteIt was a grandoise texture big roots spreading on the ground. I was really pleased when I saw it. Thank you, Tom.
Delete