Apologies that I had not been active. After the heatwaves, I could finally declutter and catch up with household chores. Then we had another heatwave and I gave up doing something ... anything ...
The weather is much cooler now - what a relief - however, we are expecting a warmer end of summer but defintely not another heatwave.
So these are my contribution to today's theme.
This was shot outside a restaurant.
The photo below was a sort of brass scuplture of some lords or top level clergies in a meeting. This is not a recent photo. I remembered that the space was very tight and it was difficult to move around the scupture. The background was a mess and I added a texture to the photo.


The mural is really sweet capture as for the high ranking guy, the added texture is quite fitting and appealing.
ReplyDeleteThat little statue in the first picture is very cute and the mural is cool. Your editing on the second picture is fantastic. Cutting out the background not only cleans it up, it also gives the image the feel of a meeting where the participants' world is focused on what's happening around that table.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!
ReplyDeleteWow what a mural
ReplyDelete