Wednesday people By peter berckmans September 09, 2026 Trapped in the elevator Comments Thats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 9, 2026 at 9:43 AMInteresting capture I hate elevators ReplyDeleteRepliespeter berckmansSeptember 9, 2026 at 10:54 AMThis one was small and all sides with mirrors. DisruptingDeleteRepliesReplyReplynancySeptember 9, 2026 at 11:14 AMLove, love. So interesting. Even the man in the middle is photographing, I think. Such a moment!ReplyDeleteRepliespeter berckmansSeptember 9, 2026 at 12:33 PMThe man in the middle is me😄DeleteRepliesReplyReplyTom SniderSeptember 9, 2026 at 5:48 PMWhat a great photo opportunity! ReplyDeleteRepliespeter berckmansSeptember 10, 2026 at 6:23 AMCould not pass on itDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Interesting capture I hate elevators
ReplyDeleteThis one was small and all sides with mirrors. Disrupting
DeleteLove, love. So interesting. Even the man in the middle is photographing, I think. Such a moment!
ReplyDeleteThe man in the middle is me😄
DeleteWhat a great photo opportunity!
ReplyDeleteCould not pass on it
Delete