Wednesday People By Thats Life with Tom and Jovi September 09, 2026 Comments peter berckmansSeptember 9, 2026 at 10:55 AMThis is a good oneReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 11, 2026 at 9:46 AMThanks Peter DeleteRepliesReplyReplynancySeptember 9, 2026 at 11:12 AMThat's a hard road to travel!ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 11, 2026 at 9:46 AMJust a little rocky DeleteRepliesReplyReplyPeterSeptember 9, 2026 at 6:53 PMNice capture. You can see why he's pushing it!ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 11, 2026 at 9:47 AMYea would be hard ridin DeleteRepliesReplyReplyCamellia StaabSeptember 10, 2026 at 2:00 PMMakes me wonder if this a homeless man...his backpack is the reason behind my wondering. Also, I don't know about your area, but over here, most of the homeless people have a bike, which transports them from one location to another for panhandling.ReplyDeleteRepliesThats Life with Tom and JoviSeptember 11, 2026 at 9:48 AMWe have a large homeless population here I think your right he probably is DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
This is a good one
ReplyDeleteThanks Peter
DeleteThat's a hard road to travel!
ReplyDeleteJust a little rocky
DeleteNice capture. You can see why he's pushing it!
ReplyDeleteYea would be hard ridin
DeleteMakes me wonder if this a homeless man...his backpack is the reason behind my wondering. Also, I don't know about your area, but over here, most of the homeless people have a bike, which transports them from one location to another for panhandling.
ReplyDeleteWe have a large homeless population here I think your right he probably is
Delete