This is what I was asking about. Below is a screenshot of the discussion. I'm very interested to hear your opinions. It literally took me 2 seconds. Is it "legal"? is it right?
Personally, I think it's fine to use AI to take out the bike as you did. It's just a more convenient way of doing what you might also do with older editing tools. The bike wasn't part of the "message" of the photo, it was irrelevant detail.
My son pointed out the artifacts (his word) that are created. Zoom way in on the sidewalk where the bike was and you can see that it's different from the other sidewalk. I'm sure that quality will improve with time.
Oh yes, I see. If you go back & forth quickly between original & edited version, you can see a fragment of the bicycle handlebar remains and there were some changes in the details in the doorway. Of course if we hadn't seen the original, we might have overlooked the issues with the edited version! I agree that over time AI will get even more amazing.
Sometimes I crop but I dont do alot of AI I have see captures that are complete AI But I dont do it
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think it's fine to use AI to take out the bike as you did. It's just a more convenient way of doing what you might also do with older editing tools. The bike wasn't part of the "message" of the photo, it was irrelevant detail.
ReplyDeleteIt has cleaned up the photo. AI I not use. It is your photo you can do with it what you want.
ReplyDeleteMy son pointed out the artifacts (his word) that are created. Zoom way in on the sidewalk where the bike was and you can see that it's different from the other sidewalk. I'm sure that quality will improve with time.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I see. If you go back & forth quickly between original & edited version, you can see a fragment of the bicycle handlebar remains and there were some changes in the details in the doorway. Of course if we hadn't seen the original, we might have overlooked the issues with the edited version! I agree that over time AI will get even more amazing.
Delete